ITSE AF- Blood-free cell culture media supplement
ITSE AF cell culture media supplement replaces blood derived insulin transferrin supplements that contain serum-derived transferrin
$35.00 – $325.00
ITSE AF cell culture media supplement replaces blood-derived insulin transferrin supplements that contain serum-derived transferrin
ITSE AF is a recombinant insulin and transferrin cell culture 100x media supplement. ITSE AF contains 4 components that are typically required for optimal cell growth in serum-free or reduced serum media. Insulin has cell signaling functions and promotes the uptake of glucose and amino acids. Transferrin is a universal source of iron for cells that is non-toxic carrier of iron and reduces the generation of toxic free-radicals and peroxide. Selenium is required for the activity of glutathione peroxidase, thioredoxin reductase, and other antioxidant enzymes. Ethanolamine is a phospholipid precursor that improves the performance of cells in serum-free media and is required for the growth of some cell types.
- Manufactured in a tertiary level animal component-free facility in the United States
- Raw materials, manufacturing equipment, and packaging is certified animal-free
- Host manufacturing system is of non-animal and non-human source
- Complete supply and manufacturing chain is owned and operated by InVitria
- Supplied as a 100x sterile liquid
- Blood-free components improve performance consistency in media
- Cost effective
- Certified ISO13485/ISO9001
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.