Leukemia Inhibitory Factor
Suitable for the enhancement of cellular proliferation and survival of multiple stem and primary cell types
Leukemia Inhibitory Factor is commonly used to replace feeder cells in mouse embryonic stem cell culture and is also used in numerous human stem and primary cell media. This rhLIF product and has the lowest endotoxin and highest purity of the commercial LIF products available today.
- Manufactured in a tertiary level animal component-free facility in the United States
- Raw materials, manufacturing equipment, and packaging is certified animal-free
- Host manufacturing system is of non-animal and non-human source
- Complete supply and manufacturing chain is owned and operated by InVitria
- Supplied as a ready to use sterile liquid
- Certified ISO9001
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.