Leukemia Inhibitory Factor
Suitable for the enhancement of cellular proliferation and survival of multiple stem and primary cell types
Product Name: Leukemia Inhibitory Factor
Product Number: 777LIF048
Product Form: Liquid
Filters Sort results
Leukemia Inhibitory Factor is commonly used to replace feeder cells in mouse embryonic stem cell culture. This rhLIF product and has the lowest endotoxin and highest purity of the commercial LIF products available today.
- Manufactured in the United States, in a tertiary-level, animal component-free, ISO 9001:2015 certified facility
- Raw materials, manufacturing equipment, and packaging is certified animal-free
- Host manufacturing system is of non-animal and non-human source
- Complete supply and manufacturing chain is owned and operated by InVitria
- Supplied as a ready to use sterile liquid
Customer Feedback (0)
Be the first to review “Leukemia Inhibitory Factor” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.