Exbumin – Recombinant human albumin excipient
Optimized for excipient applications
Exbumin® is a recombinant human serum albumin that is manufactured using good manufacturing practices at an ISO9001:2015 certified facility in Kansas, USA. It is blood-free and has been used in more than 250,000 injections. It is one of the few excipients available to improve viral stability for vaccines and gene therapies. Exbumin is also used to maintain tissue viability during cryo-preservation or storage. And, Exbumin helps to stabilize cells and tissue used in cell therapy and regenerative medicine applications. Exbumin has been approved for use as an excipient in injectible therapeutics by regulatory agencies.
- Includes sodium specification to control sodium content for final formulation
- Regulatory support available
- Manufactured in the United States, in a tertiary-level, animal component-free, ISO 9001 certified facility
- Raw materials, manufacturing equipment, and packaging is certified blood free and animal free
- Manufacturing equipment has never been exposed to animal derived components
- Manufacturing host is blood free and animal free
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.