Optibumin® – Recombinant human albumin
High purity, low lipid recombinant albumin solution
Product Name: Optibumin® – Recombinant human albumin
Product Number: 777HSA047
Product Form: Liquid
Optibumin® is the highest-purity rHSA available on the market. With exceptionally low levels of albumin aggregates and lipids, and an exceptionally high concentration of free-thiol/Cys-34 mercapto-albumin, Optibumin is optimized for the most demanding of applications, including solubilization or bioconjugation of therapeutic entities in order to improve their pharmacokinetics, inclusion in medical devices, support of in vitro fertilization and cord blood cryopreservation, as well as iPSC and hESC. For applications requiring safety and uncompromising quality with a USA-origin, it is the product of choice.
- Manufactured in the United States in a tertiary-level, animal component-free, ISO 9001:2015 certified facility
- Raw materials, manufacturing equipment, and packaging is certified animal-free
- Host manufacturing system is of non-animal and non-human source
- Complete supply and manufacturing chain is owned and operated by InVitria
- Supplied as a 10% liquid
- High mercaptoalbumin (Cys34 free thiol)
- Lowest product-related high molecular weight impurity
- Low lipid content
- High lysine reactivity
- Optibumin is cGMP, injectable grade
See the Terms page for more information about the trademarks and patents that cover this product.
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.